Title: Cherry Tart
Author: Scarlett Jade
Genre: Adult Erotica (18+)
Warning: This book is intended for readers 18 and older due to explicit content
Cherry Kilgore is a plus sized beauty who moonlights at a strip club and goes by the name Tart. She dances to have control over her body and chase away her demons, hiding behind a mask, the only thing that makes her feel free. She loves ’em and leaves ’em, never letting a man get too close. Until she meets a man one night that strips her bare with his electric green eyes.
Kellan Morgan is a playboy with a good heart, who loves a woman with real curves.
When he figures out that the woman hiding under her mask is worth revealing, he decides to play her game… A game that is full of pleasure, pain, going the distance and finally getting the ultimate prize…
Realizing that love can truly be found in the darkest of places
This fiery and fast paced book had me from the very beginning. It was the first erotica I’ve read about a plus sized main character and it was refreshing. The characters were vibrant and the story was unique.
Cherry and Kellan have an interesting relationship. Cherry is strong and vibrant one minute and the next she’s wounded and fighting her demons. Despite her problems, she is a bit empowering to plus sized women. Kellan is seriously sexy business man who has always been a play. However, he’s met his match with Cherry. Their connection is instant and I found myself rooting for them.
This book had great main characters and a story line that had me glued to my tablet eager to find out how it would end. There were some seriously steamy scenes in it as well. This great book gets a 4 out of 5 books from me!
About Scarlett Jade:
Lover of chocolate, sexy, sweet men, and coffee, lots of coffee. Amazon Bestselling Author of Beautiful Downfall and September Tango.
1) I have two tattoos with several more planned.
2) I love to sing and do so often (I’m sure my neighbors hate me.)
3) I will burst into random song and dance in public.
4) I am dyslexic in a dirty way… I read things that are innocent and they become naughty. Makes for interesting road trips.
5) I have no filter. If I think of something, it usually comes out.
6) I have always wanted to be an exotic dancer.
7) I only like the cookie part of a Twix.
8) My guilty pleasure is really good dark chocolate.
9) Ed Sheeran makes my ovaries explode. This is a medical fact! 😛
10) I listen to Eminem when I write.
11) I’ve danced on a bar.
12) My ultimate goal is to take my husband and kid to Europe for a vacation and open a big old building and take care of people who are down on their luck.
13) My favorite flower is a pink rose.
14) I hate bats. When I was a kid my dad hit one and it stuck in our windshield wiper blade and stared at me until we could get home and my dad could get rid of it. Terrified for life.
15) My husband was my first real kiss.
16) I really like the word fuck.
17) I have worn glasses since I was nine when I pretended I needed them because I thought they were cool. Now I really do.
18) I dye my hair red because I think it’s feisty and sexy. A friend convinced me to do it.
19) My motto is, “Life is too short and tomorrow isn’t promised.”
20) I grew up being forced to be modest and quiet. I kind of hit my rebellious phase in my twenties.
21) I’m loud. Really, really loud.
22) My signature drink is pink lemonade and blue raspberry vodka.
23) Christmas is my favorite holiday. Everyone is just a better version of themselves then. Wish we acted that way all the time.
24) I love to cook and bake.
Goodreads Facebook Website
Enter to Win:
Go HERE to enter the Giveaway!
Go HERE to listen to the playlist on Spotify